Selling an endowment policy and getting a valuation


Where do I sell my endowment and how do I get my policy valued?

The majority of endowment policies are sold to members of Association of Policy Market Makers, regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). It is also possible to sell an endowment to market makers who work through Independent Financial Advisors. The following list is not a recommendation for any particular service and is by no means exhaustive. If you have an endowment to sell it may be possible to get higher offers from market makers not listed below. For endowment policy valuation, many of these services will value your endowment prior to selling a policy.

Members of Association of Policy Market Makers

Absolute Assigned Policies Ltd

PolicyPlus International Plc

1st Policy Company Limited

Neville James Ltd

Foster & Cranfield (Auctioneers)

Surrenda-Link Ltd

Independent endowment policy traders

Endowment Surrender Plus